BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unforecast expense hit at just the wrong time.
I have a registration with the breakfast option and a room.
If anyone would like them let me know. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday I will cancel the room and donate the registration.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Wow! Another cancellation from someone I intended to party with. Looks like we'll have to catch up in the Kazoo area. How's Paw Paw Brewery sound around Sept 22nd weekend?

Bummed,
Jer

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Matt said:
Unforecast expense hit at just the wrong time.
I have a registration with the breakfast option and a room.
If anyone would like them let me know. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday I will cancel the room and donate the registration.

That bums me out, I was looking forward to meeting you!!

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jers99lt said:
Wow! Another cancellation from someone I intended to party with. Looks like we'll have to catch up in the Kazoo area. How's Paw Paw Brewery sound around Sept 22nd weekend?

Bummed,
Jer
Not half as bummed as I am Jerry!
You know, I've been meaning to stop into that place but everytime I'm in Paw Paw I'm either on the bike or in a work truck. Neither appropriate after imbibing.
Unfortunately, I will be out of town that weekend. If another works for you let me know.

Hope your ride to Duluth goes well. Hoist a beer or two (or three or four.............) for me.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dthogey said:
That bums me out, I was looking forward to meeting you!!
Yeah, it's a drag. This is the second CCR I've planned to make and now I've had to cancel out of each one.

Anyway, I'm sure we can get together sometime. We're not all that far apart. Maybe something in between us like Grand Haven some weekend.

Enjoy CCR. Wish I was going to be there.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Matt said:
Not half as bummed as I am Jerry!
You know, I've been meaning to stop into that place but everytime I'm in Paw Paw I'm either on the bike or in a work truck. Neither appropriate after imbibing.
Unfortunately, I will be out of town that weekend. If another works for you let me know.

Hope your ride to Duluth goes well. Hoist a beer or two (or three or four.............) for me.
Good place to fill a growler. Have yet to eat the food. I'm not even sure they have any except the time I stopped in and they were having a Taco day outside.
It shouldn't be a problem hoisting the nights libations for you my friend. I seem to have heard something about there being "Booze Brothers" in the crowd. My kind of folk.
I'll get back to you on a weekend I'll be in the area.

Have fun,
Jer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts