BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to access and open up the files section of the technical area, I get a Coppermine Gallery BMWLT.com Photogallery webpage with a login in and password.

How do we get into the files?

Thanks

Karl

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
I get there, butt I don't login. I just click on 'files' section or Technical Documents under User galleries, or at page bottom, there are 234 files in 5 albums. HTH, Karl.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dick

I keep getting a login in and pwd panel. It is weird.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesn't matter if I use Internet Explorer or Google...I get the same thing ....login request for coppermine gallery for the BMWLT.com PhotoGallery

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,245 Posts
This is what you should see:

At least that is what I get when I click on "Files" under the drop down from "Technical"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts
This is what you should see:

At least that is what I get when I click on "Files" under the drop down from "Technical"
This is what I see using my iPad.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get that far but when I click on a file to open. I get the login screen for coppermine gallery.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts
I can get that far but when I click on a file to open. I get the login screen for coppermine gallery.
I just did that and got the same thing you are seeing. Interesting, as I don't recall seeing this before.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Both of you probably need to clear the cache on your computer. There are several pretty good free things out there that will do that and keep it clean.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Well after a few clicks on the Coppermine site trying my correct password it appears I have been banned!! :cussing:

Looks like administration on this site is a bit lacking!!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I can't get in either, but at least I'm not banned….yet. :confused:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just tried on my iPhone & iPad. Getting the log in page also. No access.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It says to login and I do and it says not the right password

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I just tried and got the same thing. I also clicked the forgot password link entered my e-mail and apparently I don't exist.

Robert

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow Afgrava!

When was the last time you were on the forum? And was your status ok then?

I sent a PM to website admin...haven't gotten a response yet.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
My mistake. I misread your email- in a hurry. I am on the site just about everyday and often more than once a day when home. Been home since I returned from the RA rally when my K1200LT had to be towed to Mortons BMW with clutch/trans failure. Don't know yet because dealer is backed up with recalls. Just started to work on it this week.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,245 Posts
OK I'll get with the Admins. They were finally able to resurrect this area and it was working just fine, until now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks...looking forward to reading the Technical area again!

And John thank you for all the help you have been providing to me.
Appreciate it very much!
rgds

Karl

1 - 20 of 28 Posts