BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading about the problems, I finally pulled the canister out a couple of weeks ago. The knowledge and help on this site is unbelievable. Special thanks to Katnappin for the simple down & dirty... Very easy and after I got into it decided to pull it all the way out vs, just disconnect & plug. No fuel mileage change in about 500 mi.

Also, had my LT hauled by ASAP, and if you ever need towing in Texas, you can't go wrong. Great service by a guy that's an LT rider and really likes what he does, thanks Steve!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
fwkraft said:
After reading about the problems, I finally pulled the canister out a couple of weeks ago. The knowledge and help on this site is unbelievable. Special thanks to Katnappin for the simple down & dirty... Very easy and after I got into it decided to pull it all the way out vs, just disconnect & plug. No fuel mileage change in about 500 mi.

Also, had my LT hauled by ASAP, and if you ever need towing in Texas, you can't go wrong. Great service by a guy that's an LT rider and really likes what he does, thanks Steve!
Oh, great - now he has to go buy a bigger helmet!!! :rolleyes: ;)

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Your very welcome Fred & thanks for the kind words.

Dick I will not need to buy a new helmet if you just let me use yours . ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts