BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Can you identify this unit please?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  joh0665 
#1 ·
It looks like I'm going to keep this unit for at least another season, and use it in conjunction with my Driod Bionic's gps software/app. I lost the computer interface cable, and need to purchase another. Can someone identify this unit so that I can purchase the right cable????
If this helps, the bike is an 03, and it looks like the unit may be just as old.

Thanks for the help

Milton

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
It sure looks like an old Garmin 295.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean "old" in a bad way. More like "good old".

It's hard to tell from the photo if those connectors are male or female, but that connector looks like one that goes to my good old GPS III.

edit: If it is a 295, Garmin still sell the genuine computer interface cable, power cables, etc.

Tom

#3 ·
That is a BMW branded Street pilot 3 :wave

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=158&ra=true

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/assets/pdfs/specs/streetpilotIII_spec.pdf

joh0665 said:
It looks like I'm going to keep this unit for at least another season, and use it in conjunction with my Driod Bionic's gps software/app. I lost the computer interface cable, and need to purchase another. Can someone identify this unit so that I can purchase the right cable????
If this helps, the bike is an 03, and it looks like the unit may be just as old.

Thanks for the help

Milton

#5 ·
I have one if you want it. I had loaned my old StreetPilot III to my daughter for a trip, and it was stolen out of her car. I still have the interface cable, and the memory card programming cable.

$10 for packing and shipping if you want them.

joh0665 said:

Thanks for the help

Milton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.