BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question has probably been posted many times but was unable to find the answer so here is my question. Is there a dealer out there that has an online catalog to purchase OEM accessories for our LT's. Thanks again for everyones help

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just go to the Home page of this site, and click on the supporting dealers.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hammersley BMW
dpcrxone said:
This question has probably been posted many times but was unable to find the answer so here is my question. Is there a dealer out there that has an online catalog to purchase OEM accessories for our LT's. Thanks again for everyones help

·
Registered
53 Posts
Chicago BMW gives you a 20% discount on internet orders, or they used to anyway.

Chicago BMW

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Uzirider said:
Chicago BMW gives you a 20% discount on internet orders, or they used to anyway.

Chicago BMW
I've bought bits from them in the UK, and, including shipping, still works out about half the UK price, and arrive within about 4-5 days. Now just waiting to order a 2009 LT, and see if my posty can squish it through the letterbox !!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Max BMW has a microfich and you order straight from that. Great job last time I ordered from them.

Zeke

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
try www.ascycles.com

Online parts fisch. You can also call 800 689 9893 if you need help finding the right part...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts