1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Well, if it's permanent, we were planning to return for another tour on the Cabot Trail with our super quiet K1200LT trike but I guess my tourist money will be better spent elsewhere!.....:mad: I don't condone loud pipes and "wanna be" road racers but to ban all others from the Cabot trail is very restrictive. But that's the way of today's world, a few A-holes can ruin it for the majority. Only the squeaky wheel gets the oil!.....:wtf:

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Reactions: Goose11

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: PMitchell

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
You too good Paul!!
A shocking piece since we (pillion included) plan to ride the Gaspe Peninsula this summer and, if weather prevails, the Cabot Trail again!:bike:

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Not sure if anyone is planning a Cabot Trail run but wonder if you were able to catch this on the internet.

Motorcyclists banned from the Cabot Trail after protests from RVers and locals | Canada Moto Guide

Our NSBMW group are countering this with a protest and wonder if other bikers would like to support?
The embarrassing part about the whole thing is I tried to pull something like this on my daughter not more than 1/2 hour before this thread! I texted her to say the cat had somehow gotten to the roast beef that was cooling on the counter she had cooked over our house last night. I therefore had to throw the whole thing out. But she, knowing my attitude toward the lighter side of life, didn't fall for it! Am I the biggest fish caught today? :stupid:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A shocking piece since we (pillion included) plan to ride the Gaspe Peninsula this summer and, if weather prevails, the Cabot Trail again!:bike:
Well just know I would have fought long and hard to make sure you were able to follow through with your travel plans!!! Would it not have been FOOLISH not to.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The embarrassing part about the whole thing is I tried to pull something like this on my daughter not more than 1/2 hour before this thread! I texted her to say the cat had somehow gotten to the roast beef that was cooling on the counter she had cooked over our house last night. I therefore had to throw the whole thing out. But she, knowing my attitude toward the lighter side of life, didn't fall for it! Am I the biggest fish caught today? :stupid:
Hey, I was just trying to ease my embarrassment after falling for this myself... all in good humo(u)r!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts