BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I retired from the Army here in Germany, and am picking up a German spec K1200 next week from a fellow retiree. 2001 model, 32000KM, looks like new, new tires, all services etc. for $7500. Looking at blue book and prices here in Germany, that is a steal. I am also looking to start a bike rental service here in upper Bavaria. I am familiar with most of Germany. I travel to the BMW bikers meeting in Garmisch every year. This LT will be the first of hopefully a growing fleet of bikes. Not new bikes, but nice older bikes for better rental rates than now available here. I have a nice Bavarian farmhouse, great location, 5 bedrooms to rent(at good prices) and a wife who can cook like its going out of style and rooms at very affordable prices. This will be a little more family oriented and less formal than most rental services, as I am doing this more for fun than to make money+own more bikes!! Should have everything up and running by mid summer(not till after the biker meeting)
Currently I have a 1979 R65, 2006 F650 Dakar, and an R100GSPD that I will rent. I have a Zumo available too. Shoot me an email if you want some more info.
If you just want some help with planning a trip to Germany, I can help with that too--for free.....Gut Fahren
Jack-of-Bavaria

1 - 1 of 1 Posts