BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some business in NJ this week and decided, during an afternoon off, to head up to Brookfield, CT to visit one of the MAX BMW stores. Holy smokes, I've never seen as many BMWs in one spot before - it was impressive to say the least. Gave me hope that by the time I get around to picking up an RT, there will be some left in the States. Gina's here in Iowa City still has a few and hopefully still will when things settle down enough financially for me to pull the trigger. Even if she doesn't, she's got good relationships with the other dealers and will most likely be able to trade something from her shop for an RT.

I was going to snap some pictures of the all the GSs, GSAs, and RTs all lined up, but was too busy drooling to remember to pull out my phone.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If price is an issue, consider buying a bike that is a year or two old. Anything with a blue propeller on it is 30% cheaper at least after two years. It has been my experience that most riders on this site probably take better care of their bikes then they do their kids. So you can get often get very low milage units with lots of warranty left that are fully farkled up for a heartbreaking deal (at least for the person that has to sell it).

·
Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Max BMW's dealerships are very nice. I've been to their NY and NH locations, both chock full of bikes and gear; the NH shop has a huge (by our standards) service department. And, they have the biggest selection of BMW apparel I've seen.

Here are the photos you could have taken. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm fortunate enough to live about 45 minutes from the Brookfield location; bought my RT there.

It's also a great part of the state to ride through, so I stop in from time to time. They seem to have more stock now than last year when I picked mine up... I think they handle the summer demand really well.

Their website is also overflowing, but it does include all three locations.

Zac was my salesman and the entire experience was fantastic, for what it's worth.

-Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts