BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 07 blue k1200lt on dec 23...beautiful bike...when it runs...just dropped it off at the dealer, looks like the computer is bad....142 miles...tell ya thought, bike looks great just sitting on the side of the highway....

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Lucky I guess!

Some people have all the luck and others don't. You are lucky it craped out so soon rather near a good dealer rather then in the middle of North Dakota with no cell towers.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
atlmichael said:
just bought a 07 blue k1200lt on dec 23...beautiful bike...when it runs...just dropped it off at the dealer, looks like the computer is bad....142 miles...tell ya thought, bike looks great just sitting on the side of the highway....
WOW! What a first post!! So sorry to hear that. I hope the dealer takes care of it for you.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
dandoble said:
Some people have all the luck and others don't. You are lucky it craped out so soon rather near a good dealer rather then in the middle of North Dakota with no cell towers.
You have a point there!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
What are tho odds of that happening? I would have expected a new bike to run and run. You were lucky to be close.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks..

thanks for the replies...i still love this bike...I might this might be love...LOL...will keep ya'll posted...and I am sure that Blue Moon like that care of me and my baby...Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts