BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scheduled a 09:00 service at Leo's South for Wednesday and will have to skip the "Meet 'n Greet" breakfast. First one to pledge $10 to the charity gets my place.

Have fun,
Jer

·
Registered
558 Posts
"at"? You mean in Apple Valley? Or do you mean onsite in Duluth, with Wayne and Willie?

If onsite, you can easily make both breakfast and your appointment. The two will be 60 feet from each other, separated by a wall - with a door in it.

If you're having the service at their shop, well, that's far..........Leo's owner, Wayne, is very graciously making a good long trip to take care of us in Duluth.

jers99lt said:
I scheduled a 09:00 service at Leo's South for Wednesday and will have to skip the "Meet 'n Greet" breakfast. First one to pledge $10 to the charity gets my place.

Have fun,
Jer

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope, going to the shop with a 09:00 appt. I figure to leave at ~06:00 from the Radisson for a 170mi run. I'm naturally an early riser. Shop is in Lakeville, MN, on the Southern edge of Minneapolis.
Got it mapped out to come back up the St. Croix river & 35 (~210mi).

Jer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.