BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Los Barriles, Baja. Between La Paz and Cabo. I have developed a leak at the banjo bolt, behind the headlight, on the line that goes to the right front brake caliper. I have no front brake, but the reservor is at the propper level. I thought I could use rear brake only, but it eventionally went out also. I have no brakes at all.

Any sugestions/

The BMW Dealer in Baja doesn't have the part and can't get one from Germany for 15 days.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
any chance the Baja dealer could contact Southern Cal or Arizona dealers to see if they have the part?

Otherwise, there could be a Corona beer commercial in your near future :) .

Hope you are back on the road soon!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Any US dealer can FedEx the part(s) to you or the dealer in Mexico.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
deedeerrr said:
I am in Los Barriles, Baja. Between La Paz and Cabo. I have developed a leak at the banjo bolt, behind the headlight, on the line that goes to the right front brake caliper. I have no front brake, but the reservor is at the propper level. I thought I could use rear brake only, but it eventionally went out also. I have no brakes at all.

Any sugestions/

The BMW Dealer in Baja doesn't have the part and can't get one from Germany for 15 days.
I have a friend who lives in Laz Paz. PM your contact info and I'll see if he can help you out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've contacted the dealer in San Diego. The quickest he can get the part is Thur.

I'm due to leave Fri.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am with a group and we due have a Trailer. I was hoping to somehow fix it so I could ride back.

·
Registered
773 Posts
A shop that makes Hydraulic hoses?

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts