BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in the USA. I'm not looking to get anything for it. I just can't throw away something that may be useful.
If shipping ins't crazy expensive, I'll pick that up too.
The most important part, connection to ABS, is good.
005.jpg
006.jpg

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm in the USA. I'm not looking to get anything for it. I just can't throw away something that may be useful.
If shipping ins't crazy expensive, I'll pick that up too.
The most important part, connection to ABS, is good. View attachment 170781 View attachment 170782
Shipping cost isn’t an issue my friend I just can’t be bothered to try and repair a broken part after making my own. So please don’t be offended at my refusing you’re offer. It was extremely kind of you also to offer to pickup the cost of shipping. You’re a true gent and I wish to thank you for your kindness. God bless

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are12see.
I'd be interested in your broken funnel, so long as I can pay you something for it and shipping if you agree? Does the cute pup come along with it, know the wife would love that. Also, man that box is mangled!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are12see.
I'd be interested in your broken funnel, so long as I can pay you something for it and shipping if you agree? Does the cute pup come along with it, know the wife would love that. Also, man that box is mangled!
Sure, PM me your address. I'll let you know shipping total. Sorry, the pup (Zoey) has to stay. She's the only one I know not whining about the virus.
The box, USPS seems to be F'n up everything lately.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts