BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Depending on the year of your bike. Most of us just unplug the sensor. With the same results as adding the booster plug...

ColoradoGrant said:
I have a sticker under my seat indicating I have a Booster Plug. Where does it plug into if I actually have it? If I don't have one, I think I NEED one, lol

http://www.boosterplug.com :dance: :dance: /shop/boosterplug-bmw-k1200lt-203p.html

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
ColoradoGrant said:
I have a sticker under my seat indicating I have a Booster Plug. Where does it plug into if I actually have it? If I don't have one, I think I NEED one, lol

http://www.boosterplug.com :dance: :dance: /shop/boosterplug-bmw-k1200lt-203p.html
Link doesn't work

Garry

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,061 Posts
It took me to their home page. By the way Garry you want to do an oil change at CCR? I'll give you center stage.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Grant - it the former owner here - you have Booster Plug - I put one on just before I went into the hospital back in 2011 (probably January or February) its mounted just below the left side forward post for the fuel tank behind the Tupperware - at first it seemed to help idle surge but not sure if it did much more or worth the $139 -

Drop me a PM as I have lost your email -- PS - got a 2012 R1200RT this year!

Bill

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Chilly said:
PS - got a 2012 R1200RT this year!

Bill
Loser! :mad:
Oh wait... Do I sound jealous?? :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Brian -

Jealous...no.. envious...YES!!!

and thanks - but I do miss my LT
but after a stoke last year couldn't lift the damn thing
up - then the ABS servo went -- Grant took that challenge
on and was successful in repairing it --

But like they say -once you've had a BMW your wallet
is just never the same - so I had to go back... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.