BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch out North Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas....seems the Boerne Flash (aka Dick) is back riding again.....Toad has been fixed and the 6 month lay-off was too much to bear. So off the "Flash" has gone....heading north for a quick visit. He'll be on the return run Friday....so watch out.....

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Bruce said:
Watch out North Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas....seems the Boerne Flash (aka Dick) is back riding again.....Toad has been fixed and the 6 month lay-off was too much to bear. So off the "Flash" has gone....heading north for a quick visit. He'll be on the return run Friday....so watch out.....
We'll be on the lookout for the Flash. Thanks for the warning!
:eek:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think I can hear him "Yeee Haw"ing like a screaming banshe all the way out here in El Paso. :D

Ride on _-Flash

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sure is Quiet...

With Dickmeister gone, I haven't seen a post on this forum in day. Guess I'll have to break the ice...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked with Dick around 2pm today and he was already back in TX. Should arrive home before dark. Starting tomorrow expect a lot of posts from the "Flash".

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
My theory

My theory is that Dick is actually at the hide out of messenger13 developing a whole new language to use on post # 5000.

Ron

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Joe is already a legend is his own mind.......how could he improve on that? :confused:

·
Registered
90 Posts
davemoore said:
With Dickmeister gone, I haven't seen a post on this forum in day. Guess I'll have to break the ice...
I was wondering what happened to this forum...Now I know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts