BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2000 K1200LTC wth some minor scratches on the right side case cover (too deep to polish out) from the previous owner's "lay down".

Starting to plan the winter projects and wonder if anyone has a recommendation for a vendor that does minor touch up work?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Any good body shop or auto painter should be able to do a good job on your side cases. BMW dealers used to sell a spay can of paint but this item has been discontinued. Try www.colorrite.com for your paticular color. They have a variety of packaging from touch up pens to quarts.

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daman858 said:
Any good body shop or auto painter should be able to do a good job on your side cases. BMW dealers used to sell a spay can of paint but this item has been discontinued. Try www.colorrite.com for your paticular color. They have a variety of packaging from touch up pens to quarts.
Thanks Dave,
Hmmm,
The colors listed for my year/model on the colorrite site don't match. I'll check with one of the local BMW dealers (have 2 ) and a good body shop where I've had some auto work done.

·
Registered
749 Posts
What color is your bike?

On Colorite's web site, you have to switch around from year to year and highlight all models and you will probably find the correct color.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Paul,

Roman Cycle had my top box painted to match on my new GT. Their painter (local bodyshop guy) did an amazing job at spraying the box to match the texture and clear coat of the rest of the bike. Looks factory.

Roman's had the paint mixed in southern Ohio . . . I don't know where. Call and talk to Rich. Tell him that Joe sent ya. :) 330.270.2697

1 - 5 of 5 Posts