BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking for template for cutting the tip over bar plastic cover to accomodate both Bob's pegs and the ground lighting that comes on the 05 LT. I have Bob's template for the pegs.

Anyone done this and have a template to share?
:bmw:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
the bob's highway pegs will not work on the 05 with ground lighting, because the lighting is in the way. I tried to put a set on my 05 lt. had to send the pegs back. :dance:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,565 Posts
J-Pegs will work on an 05 with the ground lighting. I have them on mine and there are no issues or interfernence between the two.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
J-Pegs will work on an 05 with the ground lighting. I have them on mine and there are no issues or interfernence between the two.
They just obscure the "landing lights" but otherwise fit fine on my LT as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
bob's pegs

Hey Tony, got a picture of the pegs?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
They're just standard JPegs. Here's a link to the manufacturer's web site.

I'd be happy to take a pic of them on my bike for you, but will look the same as the manufacturer's pix except for the color of the bike. Was there a particular view angle you were looking for? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
deputy5211 said:
They're just standard JPegs. Here's a link to the manufacturer's web site.
That's odd. I had been told that Jpegs are built in Iowa City, IA (at Gina's BMW by one of her techs - Jared).

I wonder if they're a knock-off...
 

·
Registered
1999 LTC
Joined
·
14,458 Posts
Lost_but_Happy said:
That's odd. I had been told that Jpegs are built in Iowa City, IA (at Gina's BMW by one of her techs - Jared).

I wonder if they're a knock-off...
Nope, those are the real deal. Jerod's website is hosted by a webmaster in Austin, TX, who handles sales, communications, etc. through the site. I ride on Braker Lane each time I visit Lone Star BMW/Triumph in Austin - keep forgetting to stop in and say hi to the Jpeg office!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top