BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having me post a map of the central oregon area, with some suggested rides that folks could take while here for the rally.
If so, should I post it here, or in the NW region, or???
If not, PM me and I can just send it straight to you. There's some pretty cool riding here, through mountains, the desert, rock formations to kill for, and lava flows that are a must see.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
fpmlt said:
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having me post a map of the central oregon area, with some suggested rides that folks could take while here for the rally.
If not, PM me and I can just send it straight to you. There's some pretty cool riding here, through mountains, the desert, rock formations to kill for, and lava flows that are a must see.

YES, please post a map with suggested riding..... Chris Ogle :wave

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
That would be great! Also, do you have any suggestions for lodging that are not already being considered that won't break the bank? :)

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
fpmlt said:
If you do post it would be very helpful to those that are going but I would do it in either the "NW Forum" or in "Rides, Rallies and Get-togethers" or even both.
JMTC

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got some maps done, but will do a little write-up to go along with it, and post in Rides Rallys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts