BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave tomorrow for a jaunt to Nova Scotia. While reviewing my paperwork, I am unable to find my BMWMOA membership card. I wanted to be sure I had the emergency number since I paid the extra for Platinum Club towing coverage.

I figured I could find the info at either the BMWMOA web site or in the OA book. So far, no joy at either place. Anyone know this number or can you point me to the page at either the web site or in the OA book where this number can be found?

Thanks.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I leave tomorrow for a jaunt to Nova Scotia. While reviewing my paperwork, I am unable to find my BMWMOA membership card. I wanted to be sure I had the emergency number since I paid the extra for Platinum Club towing coverage.

I figured I could find the info at either the BMWMOA web site or in the OA book. So far, no joy at either place. Anyone know this number or can you point me to the page at either the web site or in the OA book where this number can be found?

Thanks.
Beth Cooper
Membership Manager
636-394-7277 (Office)
636-391-1811 (Fax)
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beth Cooper
Membership Manager
636-394-7277 (Office)
636-391-1811 (Fax)
[email protected]
Thanks. I sent an email to the [email protected] address, but assume the good folks there are enjoying a long weekend like the rest of us. I leave Saturday morning and should be in NS by Monday when they open again.

Still surprised that at least the emergency number isn't in the OA book or at the web site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts