BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any LT owners planning to go to the big Rally in Salt Lake City this year? My 2 beemer riding cousins want to meet there, it would be my first one. Any thoughts? I'll bet it will be warm anyway...
I've got to get the big gurl out and dust her off, been a crappy wet, cold, windy winter here in the Pacific Northwest. I opened the garage door for her several times, but she just didn't want to go outside. I don't think she wanted to get her new shoes dirty.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Yip... 4,500 miles R/T, 15 days

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am planning on attending as well. This will be my first rally and I will be coming from Alabama and stopping in many states along the way. I have counted 5500 miles of round trip riding and I am looking forward to the rally. I will be working half days and riding in the evening. I am excited. I hope to see you there. Perhaps later on, we need to all exchange contact information.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
You guys coming from the East to this rally, do not miss Southern Utah. Hwy 12, Zion, Arches National park. Vermillion Cliffs On Hwy 89 is another good area. John Wayne territory. Much different from the northern hot desert.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'll be there! I'm taking my Airhead Sidecar Rig and my 88 year old Dad, my sidecar monkey! We're going to win the prize for oldest combination of bike, rider and passenger!

Reactions: HillmoorPete
1 - 5 of 5 Posts