BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a pair of BMW Summer Pants 2. Any comments good or bad on them? Also can you wear them in the high 80s and low 90s?

Jim

·
Registered
550 Posts
Got 'em...Love 'em! They are hot like anything else in 90 degree heat.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Wore them today on a ride in the foothills of the Sierras in 110 degrees and they work well.

Suggestion: Wear them with the BMW "Airflow boots" without socks, toss a pair of flip-flops in one of the bags and when you get to your destination you can bag the boots, zip off the lower legs and put on your flip-flops and be very comfortable checking out the sights.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I finally had a chance to wear them yesterday here in Washington...

Very comfy and love the ability to zip off and wear as shorts!

·
Mister Moto
140 Posts
BillyOmaha said:
Wore them today on a ride in the foothills of the Sierras in 110 degrees and they work well.

Suggestion: Wear them with the BMW "Airflow boots" without socks, toss a pair of flip-flops in one of the bags and when you get to your destination you can bag the boots, zip off the lower legs and put on your flip-flops and be very comfortable checking out the sights.

Ditto on that! I luv my summer pants, much cooler than jeans and feel like they belong wrapped around a motorcycle. The airflow boots are great! Haven't tried them in the rain yet...but when it's hot, who cares?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts