BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2005 LT from them about a month ago through Ebay. Treated me like gold the whole time.
Ian was a great salesman and made himself available whenever I needed him. Mike at the parts counter took the time to explain all the available intercoms even though he knew I was only there for the bike. They even provoded warranty parts for a rear luggage rack that the chrome was cracked but I didn't notice it till I got the bike home, some 1100 miles away.
I had many reservations buying a bike via an online auction and flying almost the whole east coast before I saw it. But they backed up all their claims and then some with the product & service they have provided.
If your ever in their neck of the woods do yourself a favor & stop in. It's worth your while to have them as friends!
Ed

·
Registered
45 Posts
Shifter

Yeah, I had my shifter break in Orlando put it in 3rd and rode to their shop. They took a bike off the lift to fix mine. Thats about as good as it gets.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Went to BMW Motorcycle dealer in Orlando. Needed the rear brakes on my 2000 flushed after I replaced a broken hose.

They fit me in first thing on a Saturday morning so I could join my buds on a Saturday lunch time ride.

Total for flshing the rear brake fluid was .75 hours labor and they used the brake dot 4 fluid I brought from home.

·
Registered
577 Posts
.75 charge is a whole lot better then the $800 they charged me to add a brake flush to a 24K service I set up for a four corner trip I was on in 07. Good for you. My experience with Orlando BMW, is posted a little further down, and "they did not even kiss me first"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts