BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been stopping by this dealer for the last 3 years. This fall I rode down to get my mileage recorded for MOA. While they were doing that they checked to see if the bike needed any updates. They did a software update while I waited. This last week I purchased a 2015 R1200RTP from them. They are a very customer orientated dealership that goes out of their way to help the customer.

Reactions: mtrevelino

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I agree. A couple of years ago, I rode to Denver and stopped on a Friday evening about 4:30, needing a front tire for my LT and couldn't come back Saturday, as I was attending a wedding out of town. Although their shop had shut down for the evening, one of the sales staff took my bike back and replaced the tire while I waited. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone - very customer oriented! :bmw:

·
Registered
The Villages, FL
2,601 Posts
Coming home from CCR Breckenridge back in 2004 (?), my FD went out in Kansas. I had it towed in back of a pickup to Denver BMW, arrived at approximately 3pm (on a Saturday on a holiday weekend), and they had me out the door in a couple of hours with a new final drive and brake pads installed. Lucky, they just got back from CCR themselves, and had the FD on their trailer.
From the time the FD failed, getting it fixed, and getting back to the spot where it failed in Kansas, was approximately 8 hours. Nothing but high marks from me! Only downside is that in a couple of weeks, I started to get vibrations from the rear, it ended up that they did not fully seat the driveshaft.

·
Registered
The Villages, FL
2,601 Posts
I did a reply to this post early this morning and received a pop up window that said a modulator had to approve the post before it would show. I never received this type of pop up before. What up with that? I will also post this in the help section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.