BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mentioned in an earlier post picking up a 2008 LT and while the previous owner went way above and beyond ensuring a great experience I have been unable to find a manual on the nav system by Garmin. It is a BMW product but when I am on the Garmin web site I am lost as to a comparable unit to download a manual from. What is the closest Garmin product I might be able to use as a download?

·
Registered
616 Posts
kcdcroadking said:
Mentioned in an earlier post picking up a 2008 LT and while the previous owner went way above and beyond ensuring a great experience I have been unable to find a manual on the nav system by Garmin. It is a BMW product but when I am on the Garmin web site I am lost as to a comparable unit to download a manual from. What is the closest Garmin product I might be able to use as a download?
Is it a Nav III?

http://www8.garmin.com/products/manual.jsp?product=010-00517-00

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was able to find and download it from the Garmin site....is a NAV III. I tend to be a bit prehistoric at times......... Thanks for your consideration

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The manual for my BMW NAV IV has a BMW part number printed on the back cover.

I'd guess the same for earlier versions and perhaps your dealer can get you a manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts