BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, Rider and Passenger stock BMW K1200LT seats with included heat function.

Heat function works perfectly, and seat is in excellent condition with a small ½” rip where seat meets the gas tank area. Seat is off my 2005 K1200LT and is covered in a grey suede-like fabric.

Original cost –unknown-
Replacement cost $900
Price $100 (+Shipping)
Furniture Chair Serveware
Beige
Leg Skin Arm Joint Thigh
Metal
Beige
Electric guitar Metal

·
Registered
16 Posts
For sale, Rider and Passenger stock BMW K1200LT seats with included heat function.

Heat function works perfectly, and seat is in excellent condition with a small ½” rip where seat meets the gas tank area. Seat is off my 2005 K1200LT and is covered in a grey suede-like fabric.

Original cost –unknown-
Replacement cost $900
Price $100 (+Shipping)
View attachment 171834 View attachment 171835 View attachment 171836 View attachment 171837 View attachment 171838 View attachment 171839 View attachment 171840
Where are you located? I'm in florida now till mid april back to wisconsin.. [email protected]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coolken, I messaged you directly.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP

I don't have the bike anymore so I'd like this seat to go to someone who can use it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

I recently bought an 05 LT, am fairly new to the forum and was wondering if these items are still available. What do you think shipping would cost on sending these to zip 76013.

Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey @Remy
The seats are still available. I can box them up and give you the dimensions and weight to compute a shipping amount, but a complete guess would be ~$50. UPS/FEDEX/USPS seem to charge a lot these days to ship packages.

Feel free to message me if you want to explore purchasing. It's a perfectly good seat - I just don't own the LT anymore.
Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm game. Message sent... I think

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP.

Jack (above) has changed his mind, so these seats are still available.

They are packed up and ready to ship so if any K1200LT owner is interested, let me know.

Chris

PS: Box: 15x17x29 @16.4lbs

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another thought just occurred to me ... since I just purchased an RDL custom seat for my K1600 ...

If anyone is looking at getting an RDL for their K1200LT, I can ship these seats directly to Russell - saves on double shipping. Just a thought!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts