BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Victory Motorcycle Dealership in Tulsa Ok brought the BMW line into their dealership last summer. Apparently it didn't work out and all the bikes are gone. They do have BMW gear left that they are selling at cost. I was really hoping the dealership would make a go of it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'm going through there Saturday on a SS 1,000. How far are they off I-40? I'm coming up I-35 from Dallas.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Bout 90 miles from either I-40 or I-35

Both of those highways go thru central OK. Tulsa is in N. E. OK.

Maybe you're thinking I-44 ?

John

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll be back down there Tuesday to close on my house. I'll go by and take a look. Can't believe that, as they just started carrying BMW not long ago.

·
Registered
43 Posts
tkirklan said:
The Victory Motorcycle Dealership in Tulsa Ok brought the BMW line into their dealership last summer. Apparently it didn't work out and all the bikes are gone. They do have BMW gear left that they are selling at cost. I was really hoping the dealership would make a go of it.
Do you have a web site link? Tom :bmw:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Finally made it down there yesterday. No hard parts for the LT left, but picked up a pair of kakhi riding pants that change into shorts, list $199 paid $129. Also a long sleeve riding shirt, list $67 paid $44. Not too bad. They said the reason for this is that BMW is real picky on dealers signage, square footage for the BMW bikes and other things that they couldn't accomodate right now for a bike that doesn't sell too much. Too bad the bikes weren't at costs. They still have them, just not displayed.

·
Registered
809 Posts
JPSpen said:
Bout 90 miles from either I-40 or I-35

Both of those highways go thru central OK. Tulsa is in N. E. OK.

Maybe you're thinking I-44 ?

John
I'm a moron; I read Tulsa and thought OKC. Geesh! And geography was my strong point for 8-years in elementary school.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts