BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over in the far right column of this forum is a link to BMW E store. The link doesn't seem to work, from my end at least. Do they not exist anymore or is it just some computer glitch that I haven't figured out yet.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,940 Posts
I do not see the link you speak of, can you do a screen grab?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
When I clicked in the upper left of that box, it took me to Hermy's E Store. Try that.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't seem to matter where in the box I click on it, it still won't open. I was able to open it once on my phone but that doesn't work now either.
There in one above it for motorcycle insurance and that one works.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Over in the far right column of this forum is a link to BMW E store. The link doesn't seem to work, from my end at least. Do they not exist anymore or is it just some computer glitch that I haven't figured out yet.
I don’t see any such link. Is this only visible to those who didn’t pay the fee to get rid of the advertisements? :grin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t see any such link. Is this only visible to those who didn’t pay the fee to get rid of the advertisements? :grin:
Ha Ha you could be right. It's sitting under the heading Premium Vendor Showcase and sitting right under another link for Motorcycle insurance.
The banner says MBW E-Store Genuine OEM parts, accessories and apparel Shop now We ship worldwide.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Ha Ha you could be right. It's sitting under the heading Premium Vendor Showcase and sitting right under another link for Motorcycle insurance.
The banner says MBW E-Store Genuine OEM parts, accessories and apparel Shop now We ship worldwide.
I see no such banners. I paid for the “lifetime” premium membership to get rid of the ads as they were causing havoc with my iPad.

Although, I just checked my account and apparently I will die in 2038 as that is the expiration date on my lifetime membership. :surprise:

I bought a lifetime subscription to an aviation database and they gave me until 2099. :grin:

I hope the FlyQ people are correct and the LT forum folks are wrong. :grin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see no such banners. I paid for the “lifetime” premium membership to get rid of the ads as they were causing havoc with my iPad.

Although, I just checked my account and apparently I will die in 2038 as that is the expiration date on my lifetime membership. :surprise:

I bought a lifetime subscription to an aviation database and they gave me until 2099. :grin:

I hope the FlyQ people are correct and the LT forum folks are wrong. :grin:
:histerica:histerica
Oh my, well I guess it's nice to know so you can make plans. If you think about it, it kind of fits in with the forum. We are always trying to predict when the bikes are going to die so why not the riders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts