BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've seen Savannah-area bikes in Touring Sport BMW (Greenville, SC) for service. BMW of Atlanta might be less time to get to; interstate most of the way. Neither is around the corner from you.

- Bob

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've heare good thingd about Touring Sport. There is some great riding just North of there. Check out roads around Brevard, Caesar's Head State Park and then up towards Asheville.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I live in Brunswick now, moving to Savannah in January, would love to find some people to ride with; I have a R1200RT and a F800GS. I use Daytona BMW, Mark the service guy there is very good. I bought my F800 from BMW Charleston, and they seemed a little off, so I would not go there, but a co-worker down here like them, he has a K1300.

Steve

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have one vote AGAINST coming to Atlanta for service. My buddy just got rid of his LT just because both dealers here in Atlanta caused more problems than they solved. So far, I haven't had to use either and probably won't. If I can't fix it myself, I'll trailer it to another city.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
RocketRon said:
My buddy just got rid of his LT just because both dealers here in Atlanta caused more problems than they solved.
I don't have a dog-in-this-hunt, but I've used BMW of Atlanta from their beginnings, about 9 years ago.

I have been more than pleased with their service. They have went over and beyond for me many times.

I could make a comprehensive list if anyone is interested.

When I had my Russell seat fabricated, they even loaned me an extra stock LT seat to use until mine was finished.

I have nothing but good things to say about them. And this is not one of my personal traits!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts