BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members:

If you live in the southeast I highly recommend joining the BMW Club of Northeast Florida (BMWNEF). Membership is $20.00/year.

Your membership allows you to participate in all club rides, events, rallies and parties.

BMWNEF is a riding club. We pride ourselves in our attendance numbers at the BMWMOA each year. This year we had 40+/- attendees at our annual Friday night dinner in Redmond.

BMWNEF hosts the "Coolest Winter Rally" at Camp Blanding, Fl. and the Riding into History event each year.

BMWNEF conducts our annual Penguin Ride on 1 Jan as well as our "Sweetheart ride" around Valentine's Day

Also, being a member enables you to participate in our Sport Touring School (STS) held at least yearly at Jennings GP track near the GA/FL border along I75.

Go to: BMWNEF.org for more info & on-line membership.

·
Registered
150 Posts
+1 to the BMWNEF Winter Rally. I have been many times and always have a GREAT time. As a member of the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Georgia, I also invite all to attend the Georgia Mountain Rally in Hiawassee, Georgia. www.bmwmoga.info For the third year this years rally will be held at the Georgia Mountain Fairground and Music Park on the banks of lovely Lake Chatuge. Look for me at the Rally Store.
Ride Safely,
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts