BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday I am discovering more about my LT bought used recently and this forum has already helped me tremendously. :thumb: Today I was trying to understand how the com system works. My LT came with the 2004 BMW CB/Radio com system and an helmet with integrated headset. Unfortunately it did not come with any instruction on how to use the com system. I have several questions about this com system.
1) The helmet has only one speaker so I was wondering if this was because the com system din connector on the bike only supports mono or if also supports stereo?
2) Is there a wiring diagram of this din connector somewhere?
3) There are two jack type connectors on the com system that is located in the 'glove' box, one for an external sound item I believe (e.g. MP3 player) and one for a cell phone. I tried to plug my MP3 player to the first jack but I could not figure out how to get the MP3 sound through the BMW com system. Any suggestion
4) Is there any place where I can find/download the com system manual?

Thanks a lot in advance for any info. This forum rocks!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Take a look a the system or the BMW assessories web site and tell us which comm system you have. VOICE, VOICE COM II etc..

Also do a search in the cb section listed on the Forum page. Lots of help there re comm systems and cbs

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure which model of com system it is but here is a pic of it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hum... Not sure what happened with the pic I just uploaded

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one page about the com system which obviously was copied from a document with a Part number 99 99 0 000 186.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fantastic, exactly what I needed THANKS :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts