BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I have always been impressed with the quality of their products, they earned a life-long customer today.

While trying to get the Brown Buffalo ready for South Dakota - adding the new Zumo 660 - I realized that I did not have the mount that I needed to got to my BMR Co-Pilot shelf. Here it is Saturday, and I am leaving town for two weeks on Tuesday so I have limited farkle time between now and my departure for CCR.

That is where Brett with BMR Products enters the picture. He not only lead me to the product(s) that I need, he took the added initiative to send them via alternative courier to ensure that I would have them Monday.

He didn't have to mess with this on a Saturday - But he did.
He didn't have to arrange special freight - But he did.
He didn't have to go out of his way to help my lack of planning - But he did.

I have always been impressed with his products - Now I am equally impressed with his customer service.

Anyone needing a mount for a gadget - PLEASE consider BMR first.

John

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
They are great. I bought a shelf I couldn't use because a mounting conflict. When I asked if there was a way to fix it they couldn't but promptly offered to refund my money even though I had bought months earlier. In another case I needed some parts and they offered to let me come to their home rather than risk Fedex not getting to me in time.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
mjordans2000 said:
They are great. I bought a shelf I couldn't use because a mounting conflict. When I asked if there was a way to fix it they couldn't but promptly offered to refund my money even though I had bought months earlier. In another case I needed some parts and they offered to let me come to their home rather than risk Fedex not getting to me in time.
You gotta love guys named Brett, they are the best :dance: :wave

·
Registered
656 Posts
+10 on BMR highly recommended

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
The measure of any company is not how they act when things go well, but how they react when they don't. Good on ya, BMR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts