BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly every model of this has been out of stock for some time. I have left a few messages and asked for updates. I purchased some of the side pieces, thinking the main shelf would be available soon. They are worth nothing without the main piece.

Has anyone else heard anything. Does anyone have one for a K1200LT that they wish to sell?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,914 Posts
That is too bad, Brett is a great guy and has supported the LT community for many years. I guess he just has not had enough orders or interest to do another production run for the K1200LT. Maybe one will turn up on e-bay from a wrecked bike. Worth a look there. It is a great shelf I have had one for 12 years. Brett even updated it in with new hardware when I bought a GPS bracket at the 2008 CCR in Midway UT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know Bret, I can only say several calls have gone unanswered. As far as I can see. The problem is not just with the K1200LT. All but one of the shelves are out of stock. It is a CNC brake bent part. I purchased the side brackets with the intention of buying the main shelf. The side components are junk without it. I hope he can at least tell me when he can have one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Doc

I have a BMR co-pilot shelf with sides if your interested.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm parting out my LT due to a recent accident. BMR copilot shelf $125, side arms $15 each, and the GPS mount $15.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doc

I have a BMR co-pilot shelf with sides if your interested.
Good Morning David. I received the shelf yesterday. Sorry I did not get back to you then. It was 75 degrees and sunny when I left work. I also received the envelope. Thank you again.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Glad I was able to help, any questions I'm here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts