BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Happy Holidays!

Does anyone know if you can install some type of adaptor to the LT sound system to allow the usage of a bluetooth helmet system?

I would like to be able to use the system as I do now; PAX to rider talking, CD and radio and MP3, but would like to do it with bluetooth so I can use my phone too and have a nice clean look and it will also allow me to better use my Garmin.

My system: I have an 03 LT that I have installed an Autocom system for the above mentioned features. With the stock BMW set-up I could only listen to the music via the external speakers, with the Autocom I can do it through the helmets. I just want to take it a step further with the bluetooth.

Thanks and have a safe New Year!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am also searching for a good bluetooth system for my '03 LT (phone, mp3, intercom, etc). I have done some research online however I don't want to shell out the $$$ unless it's a "proven" product.
I have also searched several threads on this board....and really cannot draw a conclusion yet.
Thanks.
Ride Safe!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Intaride makes a bluetooth unit called the Liberty Wireless. Depending on when your AutoCom was made, there is a very good chance that you've got the set up you're looking for. I can't speak for the basic IntaRide unit, but I know Joe, messy13, swears by his. If they've done the job on the bluetooth that they have on the regular system, then who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts