BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Steve,
I may be slow, but I see you have the BMW sound system and a Navigator in the GPS slot. Exactly why did you need the Taotronic bluetooth transmitter/receiver for? Couldn't you have just paired your phone to the Navigator and played whatever you wanted on the phone to the BMW audio system? I do, and I saved the audio system's USB cable for a thumbdrive full of music that I can play as well. Just curious.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve,
I may be slow, but I see you have the BMW sound system and a Navigator in the GPS slot. Exactly why did you need the Taotronic bluetooth transmitter/receiver for? Couldn't you have just paired your phone to the Navigator and played whatever you wanted on the phone to the BMW audio system? I do, and I saved the audio system's USB cable for a thumbdrive full of music that I can play as well. Just curious.
I only use the bikes speakers and I couldn't figure out a way to make my phone play anything when connected to the Nav even though it shows it paired and connected. I'm not sure if the Nav music only works with helmet speakers like Senna or others. Do you use the bikes speakers only, if you do maybe you could explain how to set this up with only the bikes speakers to help me figure this out???

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts