BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Blinker fluid

7K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  PMitchell 
#1 ·
How often should I change?

And in Wisconsin is there something about winter vs. summer air? It's been pretty warm here lately.

:histerica

Discussion starter · #5 ·
We're getting the LT ready for our road trip and I just want to do the right thing, so thanks for the help! I think I'll synchronize the foot pegs and from what I've heard I need to put some WD-40 on the chain.

Now where is that darn chain?

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Sure it's funny, but if I need to change the blinker fluid on my LT, I'd be searching this forum and not the funny pages. Now knowing that I shouldn't use the green stuff and should be looking for the orange makes me sure feel better about the whole situation.

I was planning on doing some work that required removing the tupperware, so draining the spark plugs is now on my to-do-list for this weekend.

Anyone know where the chain is that I'm supposed to lubricate with WD-40? That one has me stumped.

With the winter/summer air change. Since I'm going to the smokey mountains, I could really use some advice on air. I've been told the higher you go the harder it gets, but I'm not exactly sure what the context was supposed to be...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.