BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older donated Blackberry that I would like to run the GS911 program on. The problem is my service provider doesn't support Blackberry so I can't just put my SIM card in and download the program. My ATT phone will not support the program. I did unlock the phone but no joy on getting internet service even with my card in it. It'll make and receive calls, but no browser. I would love to ship it to someone who is Blackberry savvy and is willing to slip their card in long enough to load it up. Any takers? Any ideas?

Here's the verifier link. Do NOT click on it. This is where I'm stuck.

If your mobile has connectivity, simply point your browser to the following link to download the GS911Verifier midlet straight onto your mobile...
http://www.hexcode.co.za/gs911verifier.jar

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
What do you mean by "older" BlackBerry? I've had BlackBerries on and off for some time. I'd think that data is data with your provider and any WAP browser would do, you just wouldn't have the security of the BlackBerry network. I've had them since the some of the first color screens up until my current Z10 (which is like a mini-tablet by the way).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts