BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
that looks great, do you have a picture of it in daylight?
you're quite the entrepreneur and the only one I know of that has figured out how to make money while riding his motorcycle.
Now if I could make that work for me.......
hmmm...how about a Blue Ridge Parkway Moto Taxi.....or maybe Monument Valley...... :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Great Idea , Got to hand it to you.(Clap,Clap,Clap)
One question though.
In France do you have to worry about pilon liability when using an LT as a Taxi ?
Or have you exported ( Or worse) all of the Lawyers in France to the US ?

Do not want to get sued by a lawyer for this comment so I am just asking for my own edification. It is a great Idea but I would want to have the pilon sign a wavier evrytime they get on just in case here in the states.

The preceding statement by no means implies a very strong hatred or dislike towards ambulance chasing, anything for a buck, no common sense, weassely, ACLU (All Criminals love Us) types. There are no implied or semi implied or indirect implications made towards the fine barrister profession, as it used to be know 200 years ago before ethics went out the window. I am sure that sometime in my life I will have to pay one hundreds of thousands of dollars to help me out when some drunk idiot tries to ring my door bell and falls down the stairs or I have someone over for coffee and they spill it on their lap and get burned because I did not warn them it was Hot/Caliente !!! or when I am sitting at a traffic light and get rear ended and get sued because I was obeying the law. If you are a barrister and take offense to this “Lighten up Francis
:p

You have come up with a great Idea !!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts