BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a Site that says to increase milage and sound and performance on the K1200LT and others. Black Hole, has anyone checked them out yet? :cool:
Wburns, Maple Valley 03 LT

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Blackhole

You could call owner/dealer Dusty Miller BMW in Tallahassee. I know that put it on a K/RS. It made a lot of power and remember seeing the air box/tube coming out of the motorcycle it looked like a gun barrel.

I thought about it but stayed with remus exhaust and chip.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
wburns said:
Found a Site that says to increase milage and sound and performance on the K1200LT and others. Black Hole, has anyone checked them out yet? :cool:
To this day, I don't remember anyone on this site using a Black Hole exhaust. In a site search on "Black Hole Exhaust", I only found 5 other post with any reference to Black Hole Exhaust and one from last year stated the lady on the phone didn't know when they were going to make anymore exhausts for the K1200LT.

·
Registered
281 Posts
wburns said:
I had a RB Racing Black Hole exhaust on my last Harley. The quality, performance and sound were really good. On my motor there was only 5 hp difference between the Black Hole and straight pipes and it was not much louder than stock. I didn't have any problems with the exhaust or the company. I even visited with the owner for quite a while by phone. However, a few people have had fit and finish problems and have said the customer service is not that good. They are expensive, at least the HD version is. But I had mine coated in silver ceramic so they would not turn blue. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts