BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I had my K1200LT seats (all 3 pieces) redone by Rocky at Bill Mayer Saddles. I was able to take advantage of a group buy discount that was advertised on this board and got a great price. I can't say enough good things about the seat. It is well made and the dished seating area and firm but supportive padding is much more comfortable than my original BMW saddle. It also took only about 2 weeks start to finish from when I sent it to when I got it back.

I just received an email from BMS that they are having a 15% off sale. I don't have another bike to get done. Wonder if he would do the seat on my John Deere?? Anyway, if anyone needs their saddle redone, this is a great offer that I highly recommend. I can not say enough good things about the work they did for me. I am not in any way associated with or compensated for this recommendation.

Here is the ad:

Rocky has extended the 15% off sale to include all of his seats! This sale will continue now until February 10, so buy your seat today! The RT seat promo code is 2015RTBUTT, and for all other bikes, use the code FEBSEATSALE. This sale is not available to ride-ins.

billmayer-saddles.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts