BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my postcard for the 25th annual Cycle World show at Ft Worth. I think that it was in Dallas the last two years.

BMW is not shown as being there. Did the Ft Worth store close?

Does anyone know why BMW would not be there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
EricSuz said:
Got my postcard for the 25th annual Cycle World show at Ft Worth. I think that it was in Dallas the last two years.

BMW is not shown as being there. Did the Ft Worth store close?

Does anyone know why BMW would not be there?
Goto http://dal.motorcycleshows.com click on Exhibitor List
 

·
Registered
1999 LTC
Joined
·
14,458 Posts
munson said:
I'll be at the CMA booth there on Saturday morning. Stop by and say "Hidy!"
??? Really? I thought you were goin' to the Houston show? Am I cornfused? ;) ;) Didn't you say sumthin' 'bout the booth deal at FW went south?

Guess if I'm gonna see you and Sweet Pea again this year, we'll have to do an RTE at Hard Eight!! :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
Dick said:
??? Really? I thought you were goin' to the Houston show? Am I cornfused? ;) ;) Didn't you say sumthin' 'bout the booth deal at FW went south?

Guess if I'm gonna see you and Sweet Pea again this year, we'll have to do an RTE at Hard Eight!! :yeah:
We are going to both the FW and Hou shows, my friend! The TMRA booth deal fell through, but I will be helping out with the CMA at the FW show. Don't worry, big fella, we're still planning on being in Hou for the show!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
undertaker said:
I know the Fort Worth dealership is still open, I go buy their daily.
Hi Mr. Undertaker,
Glad to have you with us. Our forum is a bit different from others you may have experienced. We believe that telling each other about ourselves leads to friendlier discussions. Many of us try to meet face to face regularly and have become friends. We do not tolerate any bad behavior, so it's safe to open up here. Please take a moment to tell us about yourself, and to flesh out your profile a bit. And stop by the CMA booth Saturday morning at the show in FW so I can shake your hand. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
I'll be in Irving on the 4th and 5th for work,and don't have to be at work till 4pm Saturday, so if I can (how do you say it in Texas?) wrangle a way to the convention center I'll see ya there Saturday AM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
fredthead said:
I'll be in Irving on the 4th and 5th for work,and don't have to be at work till 4pm Saturday, so if I can (how do you say it in Texas?) wrangle a way to the convention center I'll see ya there Saturday AM.
Cool! I look forward to meeting you.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top