1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
We have an Aldi on every other street corner, or so it seems. But no motorcycle stuff. Since Aldi usually carries only high quality merchandise it would be great if they did start carrying it here.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
No motorcycle stuff here either. But about 5-6 years ago I picked up Garmin (E-trek I think) wrist GPS designed for hikers. I had no maps but stored waypoints and used "bread crumb" trails. It did have a speedometer, compass, altimeter and other features and was only $99. It ran on one or tow AAA batteries and lived on the handlebar of my Suzuki Boulevard.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So we arrived at 8:45 because the store opens at 9, rIght? Wrong. 8:30!
I bumped into a couple of guys I know, they said they got there at 7:50 and were 3rd in the door. No more comms units as this store only had 20 :(
The guys I saw said they had bought 6 units and I could buy 2 from them :D
Many other items were being snapped up but it seemed the trousers and jackets were most popular. The Kevlar jeans which Aldi advertised weren't to be seen. Apparently they had 7 pairs, strange amount to have in stock - oh well maybe next time :) :p

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
My friends Steve & Marilyn were at their local one (Miranda) and spent over $400... and still missed the Bluetooth systems. I've suggested they get the Senna's anyway, only a couple of dollars more and better spec'd.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Units are Installed and paired. Problem is that Kate read the instructions and found out she can play music through them :mad: I have spent a few hours downloading music to her iPhone :( on the plus side, it means I won't have her complaining about "my" music :D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Seems to be the same Aldi organization that has been opening up stores around Texas these past couple years... I suppose I must get on their mailing list so I can keep up with their adverts.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I'll bet it is... German parentage, just like the mothership!
http://www.aldi.com/

(ahh, you edited your post! The question becomes a confirmation! ;))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.