BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to extend a deep thanks to all members for the vaulable resource this board provides. I just recently sold my 02 LT, (Best Wishes Keith), and found the information and support offered on this Board simply the best. I have not found another forum where the information provided on a subject, was so helpful without having to wade through the normal internet BS. To those newbies, this place can answer all questions!
At this time, I am anxiously awaiting for the next generation LT. And, if any of you are late performing Spring tune ups etc., I have some Filters and such posted in the Accessories.

Thank again,

·
Registered
179 Posts
fremont said:
I would like to extend a deep thanks to all members for the vaulable resource this board provides. I just recently sold my 02 LT, (Best Wishes Keith), and found the information and support offered on this Board simply the best. I have not found another forum where the information provided on a subject, was so helpful without having to wade through the normal internet BS. To those newbies, this place can answer all questions!
At this time, I am anxiously awaiting for the next generation LT. And, if any of you are late performing Spring tune ups etc., I have some Filters and such posted in the Accessories.

Thank again,
Marc, just an update for you. I love the bike! I changed out the throttle cables and the new ones are great! I have ridden approx. 1200 miles so far and I can truly say "this is a fun bike". I love the handling and the brakes are awesome. Thanks for taking such good care of her, I will do the same!

Hope to see you around again some day!

Thanks again,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts