BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screw this new BB software. I'm leaving the house in a few minutes with Sharon - gonna meet Gunny & wife at MargaritaGrille @ Lake Lure, NC, have lunch, and head for the mountains. Time to ride!

Serially - looks great. Will play with it this evening after a day's ride.

- Bob

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Wish I Could Join You

Man, right now I envy you guys who live further North. It's still 90 damn degrees down here in the Sun Shine State. I worked an MSF class this weekend and sweat my but off!! Of course, in another couple of months we'll all be bragging about our great weather. Just can't wait 'till it gets here

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lynn_Keen said:
Man, right now I envy you guys who live further North. It's still 90 damn degrees down here in the Sun Shine State. I worked an MSF class this weekend and sweat my but off!! Of course, in another couple of months we'll all be bragging about our great weather. Just can't wait 'till it gets here
Your time will come, my friend - hang in there. Won't be too long and we'll be looking at an ice storm outside the window, while you're riding in 60F degree weather.

Best to Janet - still recovering well, I hope ????

- Bob

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Janet is doing well. Unfortunately doesn't quite have the flexibility to swing her leg over the seat on the bike as yet. She's still going to therapy and is out in the garage every couple of days testing her ability to get on the bike. Making good progress. I did learn one thing however, hope I never need knee replacement surgery. The wife is very pain tolerant and on many occasions she had tears running down her cheeks. Seems like stretch out ligaments and braking loose scar tissue is very, very painful. Better days ahead!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts