BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Texicans,

I have to go back to New Mexico mid Feb to mid March. I am thinking about taking the LT this trip and taking a few days off on the return and riding the Big Bend area. Good idea in Mid - March???? What say the locals?

Thanks

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
jzeiler said:
OK Texicans,

I have to go back to New Mexico mid Feb to mid March. I am thinking about taking the LT this trip and taking a few days off on the return and riding the Big Bend area. Good idea in Mid - March???? What say the locals?

Thanks
We (Hill Country BMW Riders) have been there in late March not mid. Weather can be wet, Cold at night (Upper 30's to 40's) , warm during the days (80's in the park - 70's up in Alpine/Marfa). The Davis mountains will be colder. All in All you should be fine.

BTW if you come threw Austin let me know & we can go have BBQ. ;)

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
katnapinn said:
BTW if you come threw Austin let me know & we can go have BBQ. ;)
OK. But leave your camera at home this time....:p .

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
PLEASE take me with, I have my in-laws AND the sister-in-law, brother-in-law and their kids (including new baby) coming for a week-long visit in March.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
petevandyke said:
PLEASE take me with, I have my in-laws AND the sister-in-law, brother-in-law and their kids (including new baby) coming for a week-long visit in March.
You know you would be miserable if you left when they were there. YUP! The misery would start the moment you asked your wife and would not end until the day you died!!! LoL...

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Palerider said:
I do love this forum.................. :corn:
Yup, where else can you go from a National Park to BBQ to photography to inlaws in just five posts? Now who's up for Big Bend in Mid-March?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts