BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
That reminds me of the deer in my neighborhood. We live in a suburban area where the deer have multiplied like crazy. They hardly move when I open the door to chase them off.

My wife had an incident where there was a doe with 2 fawns in the yard and she stepped out to chase they off and the doe stood her ground, probably because of the fawns. My wife had enough off that and ran back into the house.

There are small children on the area that I worry about that if they had that kind of incounter they would try to pet the deer and then look out.

When we first moved into our house 17 years ago we never saw deer in the area and now it's not unusual to see 6 or 8 at a time coming by our house. And unfortunately the only thing way they get thinned out is by cars hitting them (and hopefully never me on my motorcycle).

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Good job Stevie will be there to keep the deer in check! Clickety Click :D

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
The deer would have been on the table the next day!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
That sounds like a classic case of rabies! Hope he got tested after his kick boxing debut with "Bambi with a 'tude." :eek:

The rabies virus travels to the brain by following the peripheral nerves. The incubation period of the disease is usually a few months in humans, depending on the distance the virus must travel to reach the central nervous system.[2] Once the rabies virus reaches the central nervous system and symptoms begin to show, the infection is effectively untreatable and usually fatal within days.

I know they tested him once, but I sure as hell would be tested again.....:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.