BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
Yes, nice movie with the french Mirage. A good airplane.
Samme for the "mommy" Airbus 340-600 and the AlphaJet trainer also good.

Thanks, I liked it :)

Go to YouTube and search for "Low Pass" and you will have some fun entertainment :)

Here is a few samples I really like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYfhC9ft_hk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvDDDKnNhuE (F word)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWvUTe03To&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnPUhKLU6RU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj-pzSWbyBI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xw8_bp9_M

Enjoy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
cfell said:
Paal.. how those GA planes next to the runway were not slammed around by the wingtip vortices is interesting... That is some SERIOUS pilotage!
Yeah, it is the best / worce I have EVER seen, how about the first turn where the w :histerica ing almost...... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
dandiver said:
This is an old one, The 40th anniversary of the Blue Angels, featuring the song "Dreams" by Van Halen. Crank up your volume... Wish the quality of the video was better, but it's hard to find a good copy. This one still is one of the best..



http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-KM0ffKWkSRs/blue_angels_dreams/
The Blue Angels have always been some of the best and this video showed why Thanks :)
I never saw a formation landing like that, THAT was awsome :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
I always liked this by the Russian Knights where you see some views from the cockpit and a certain whirl it does in the end while shooting flares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INyd8SpK9-g

This is also nice: MUST SEE

Su-37 extreme manuevrability demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GdfnTLKcvM&feature=related
Amazing what they can do with airplance, like the Cobra maneuvre

SU-37 Doing The Cobra Maneuver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uTfZLQdkHo

The Russian Knights`s airplanes is the size of the F-15 Eagle
The SU-37 is also same size F-15 Eagle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
cfell said:
Paal.. how those GA planes next to the runway were not slammed around by the wingtip vortices is interesting... That is some SERIOUS pilotage!
I bet that ground effect cancelled the vortices quickly....maybe?


F
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
dandiver said:
This is an old one, The 40th anniversary of the Blue Angels, featuring the song "Dreams" by Van Halen. Crank up your volume... Wish the quality of the video was better, but it's hard to find a good copy. This one still is one of the best..



http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-KM0ffKWkSRs/blue_angels_dreams/
I'd always thought this video was an almost perfect union of visuals and music...But I stopped watching the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds when they stopped flying F-4's. The A-4's just don't "do it" for me. And even though I worked on F-16's, and they can do some amazing aerial acrobatics (12 point rolls), nothing can compare to the raw power and brute force of an F-4 demo flight. Took a REAL pilot to make the Pig do the things they demanded of it.

I'll always love the Pig and the BUFF.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Morley said:
I'd always thought this video was an almost perfect union of visuals and music...But I stopped watching the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds when they stopped flying F-4's. The A-4's just don't "do it" for me. And even though I worked on F-16's, and they can do some amazing aerial acrobatics (12 point rolls), nothing can compare to the raw power and brute force of an F-4 demo flight. Took a REAL pilot to make the Pig do the things they demanded of it.

I'll always love the Pig and the BUFF.
I too loved to watch the F-4's because of what you described as raw power. They put on a great performance and at the time, would literally fly over the crowds and because of the noise, people would literally hit the deck! The noise was incredible ands because of a case of the "stupids" in college, I almost got to go to Vietnam in the back seat of one! The war was over and I stayed in Pensacola. Yep, couldn't get enough of the F-4...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top