BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking of pulling my 6 disc CD changer and installing a dice system. I've read so many threads on theses my heads starting to spin, most of them older threads. I was wondering if the units have changed... I was looking at the DICE Silverline DUO-100-BMW $130 on Amazon.
My concerns are:
Installation... are these things plug and play into my old disc changer connections or am I going to have to splice into my harness, I hate splicing!
Power Drain... read some horror stories about the line staying hot a draining the batteries.
Options... is there a better unit out there?

Thanks for any help or opinions...

:cool:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Option.Scala g4 and Pandora. Simple,no wires and it is expandable to include a passenger and or other riders. Pull your CD changer and use the extra space. Just another choice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The scala looks cool but I'm without a helmet 90% of the time... but that's a whole different thread !!! LOL

:dance:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'm without a helmet 90% of the time... but that's a whole different thread !!! LOL

:dance:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. Don't tell that too loud, riding without full protection is a very touchy subject on here.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
What video?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tried using the hyperlink thing from my iPad. Maybe I screwed it up :confused: . Post updated.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
See the link now. Took a few to show up.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I have a DICE but it drains the battery even if not changing an ipod. Its ok but I would look at other alternatives if I had to do it again.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I put the iPod in my pocket on random, earFuze in the ears and a volume/next selection switch inbetween them. No better tunes!

HTH,
Jer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts