BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I know why I've been married for 17 years: Opened up my b-day card a couple of weeks early this morning :think: and out falls a piece of paper with a this link:

Track Day at Indi Motosports Ranch

What a woman. I can't WAIT!

This will be a new track for me - it just opened last year and is only 1.5 hours from home.

Previous tracks I've been on:

1) Daytona and Glens Falls in 1971 and 1972 racing a factory prepped Italian Harley Aermacchi 250. The dad of my best bud in high school owned a Harley dealership. Good times...

2.) "Infineon Raceway" in Sonoma in 1998 for Keith Code's 2 day Superbike school on a Kawi 600.

I'm planning on taking my '79 R80 and '02 LT. I'll probably be the oldest and slowest guy there but will probably have more fun than anyone. Taking the travel trailer to chill out overnight. I guess I'll need to take the wife along too. :mad: ;)

I'll just have to take the Vergasser out for a hot lap, although it might take 20 minutes or so: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Very kewl, Ron. Sometimes, just sometimes wives can be the best. Enjoy!!!

Jer

·
Registered
910 Posts
She's a keeper tell yA

·
Registered
832 Posts
This thread could have gone in a whole different direction........ :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Very nice, enjoy!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Congratulations. I've not been to Indie but have made several trips down to Chuckwalla and if the program is similiar you will have a great time. Ride fast take chances.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Awesome present. Just make sure to stay way outside so the fast guys don't rearend you. :p

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Enjoy, Ron. Remember, if ya ain't puckered, ya aint' improvin'! Ha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts