BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a pleasure to work with the folks at Bentonville BMW in Bentonville Arkansas. I purchased a 2011 RT from them and later had them do the 600 mile service. Their new bike prices are the best that I found and they do not charge for the 600 mile service. Very friendly folks, give them a call.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
FuzzyFace said:
It was a pleasure to work with the folks at Bentonville BMW in Bentonville Arkansas. I purchased a 2011 RT from them and later had them do the 600 mile service. Their new bike prices are the best that I found and they do not charge for the 600 mile service. Very friendly folks, give them a call.
Hi, George - glad you received the good service from Bentonville that we all wanna receive from various dealerships. Those folks in Bentonville always get high marks for customer service. Hope you had a chance to say "Howdy" to Denise at the parts/apparel counter. She's a transplant from Lone Star BMW in Austin, and we miss her there!! :) ;) Next time you visit Bentonville, say hi to Denise from the South Central group.

Ride safe. You've got some great roads to enjoy the RT on!!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
FuzzyFace said:
Next time your in the Dealership tell Denise in Parts the the folks in Central Texas say Hi & we miss her still. She worked here in Austin for years. :wave

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
katnapinn said:
Next time your in the Dealership tell Denise in Parts the the folks in Central Texas say Hi & we miss her still. She worked here in Austin for years. :wave
+1 :wave

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
When I purchased my new BMW I wasn't shopping price as much as I was shopping customer service. I could have purchased my bike locally for about the same price. I chose to do business with Bentonville BMW because they understand customer service.
I even take my bike to Bentonville BMW for service. Great Service department and what a fine excuse to do some great riding in Northwest Arkansas.
As far as I'm concerned the folks a Bentonville BMW are some of the best.

Stay safe,

Pandaman

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes Bob is easy to do business with , wish he had a bike to sell when I was ready to buy , he sent me on as long a test ride as I wanted ! said to ride the main highway for a while to get used to the bike before taking back roads as the rain had washed sand on then . I think he wanted to have me ride every bike he had !

Bob G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts