BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Mercedes Benz Ultimate Factory show a week or so ago, I missed the one for the Bentley. Turns out it's being shown again this evening - 8:00 on the Nat. Geo. channel at Dish Network. Enjoy.

They've run several factories on this show, and the one that had my interest before the MB wuz the new Chevy Camaro show. Impressive as it wuz, the MB ranks first on my list. I'll see what the Bentley has.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Saw this last time it was on. This is a great series, and the Bentley episode was fascinating. I'll take one, in black please. :cool:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Did you guys catch the series on motorcycle factories? Forget what they called it. Learned a lot of really interesting stuff on that one.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hschisler said:
Saw this last time it was on. This is a great series, and the Bentley episode was fascinating. I'll take one, in black please. :cool:
Feller in a spankin' new Bentley parked next to me (I'm in my ole '67 Goat) and we both got out at the same time. I closed the ole Goat's door and it sounded as usual - a metal shed door. His? - quieter than my fridge!! ;)

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fpmlt said:
Did you guys catch the series on motorcycle factories? Forget what they called it. Learned a lot of really interesting stuff on that one.
I didn't catch it, Frank - wisht I had tho. Maybe they'll re-cycle it!!! :histerica

About how long ago wuz it?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I know you've never heard this before, but if you hadn't asked, I could have told you. They did one hour shows of Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Ducati, BMW and more. I'm hoping they'll do it again, as they weren't able to cover a lot of the models of each. There's a lot more they can do. Let's hope.
If it comes to me (around midnight) I'll let you know.

"Twist the Throttle" was the name. Whew!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fpmlt said:
I know you've never heard this before, but if you hadn't asked, I could have told you. They did one hour shows of Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Ducati, BMW and more. I'm hoping they'll do it again, as they weren't able to cover a lot of the models of each. There's a lot more they can do. Let's hope.
If it comes to me (around midnight) I'll let you know.

"Twist the Throttle" was the name. Whew!
Thanks, Frank. Hope you didn't hurtchurself!! :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts