BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having some issues with my Wilber shocks in my 05 LT. Been trying to get in contact with the Beemer Shop, where I got them. Leaving messages, no responses. Are they still in business??

Ultra LT

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Just doing a Google search I find 4 or 5 Beemer Shops .... Witch one you lookin fer?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I am speaking of Ted Porter's shop. I will try the email route, since telephone just isn't working. Thanks for the link.

Ultra LT

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Email links do not work. I will keep trying by phone next week and if no response come to the collective wisdom of this site. Still no return calls from the Beemer Shop or Ted Porter.

Will keep you posted.

Ultra LT

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
UltraLT said:
Email links do not work. I will keep trying by phone next week and if no response come to the collective wisdom of this site. Still no return calls from the Beemer Shop or Ted Porter.

Will keep you posted.

Ultra LT
Did you send an email and have it returned undeliverable? I just went to the site and the links work and open up an email in Outlook...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was at the shop 2 weeks ago and Josh the service manager said they were moving to another location in Scotts Valley just up the road from their present location. Might be that phones and computers are in transit during the move.

Joe

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is good to hear they are still around. My bike is blowing fork seals (3 x in 18k miles) and I want to discuss that issue with them. thanks for your help.

Ultra LT

·
Registered
533 Posts
I just got an email from Ted last week that he had shipped my front shock to me. Should be here Wed, I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ted called. We are working on the problem. Not sure it is a shock issue. Stay tuned.

Ultra LT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts